For the first time, coffee was obtained from coffee beans in 1820. Since then, coffee has been the most popular and affordable drug used in the preparation of various beverages and medicines.
- It turns out that coffee has a very tasty name - 1, 3, 7-trimethylxanthine.
- Caffeine is extracted in the form of a colorless friable powder from tea waste, beans and leaves of the coffee tree, then all this is brewed under high pressure.
- It is interesting to know that caffeine is present in nearly 60 plant species. Most of all it is found in - coffee beans, tea leaves and the guarana plant.
- 85% of Russians consume caffeine on a daily basis.
- By consuming caffeine, your body produces dopamine, which makes you happy and keeps you awake
- Caffeine temporarily improves some of your abilities - memory, reflexes, perception, thinking
- You knew that caffeine acts on the same brain regions as amphetamines, heroin and cocaine, but not strongly.
- Caffeine, like any other drug, negatively affects your body - insomnia, diarrhea and a diuretic effect in those new to this business.
- The International Olympic Committee has banned competitors from taking caffeine. If more than 12 micrograms (5 cups of coffee) of this substance are found in the athlete's body, he will be disqualified.
- The world uses 12,000 tons of caffeine annually
- Caffeine overdose can be fatal.
- In 2007, there was an accident - a student died of a heart attack after taking 100 No-Doz tablets, each tablet contains 200 mg of caffeine.
- Caffeine is both psychoactive and physically addictive
- Adolf Hitler received the necessary boost of energy through intramuscular injection of glucose and caffeine
Popular by topic
But they can make our life easier
Fashion tends to come back
But the worst thing is not that they are being sold, but that someone is buying them
How many emotions
But many girls do not even pay attention to them